Sunday, October 21, 2018

48 House in Boston

Book: 48 House in Boston
Basic Information : Evaluation : References

Basic Information:
Author: Brandon Presser
Edition: eBook on OverDrive from the Fresno County Library
Publisher: Lonely Planet
Start Date: September 9, 2018
Read Date: October 21, 2018
40 pages
Genre: Travel Book
Language Warning: None
Rated Overall: 2 out of 5



Expectations:
Recommendation: None
Date Became Aware of Book: September 9, 2018
How come do I want to read this book: Looking for a travel book about Boston
What do I think I will get out of it? A concise guide to must see places in Bos


Evaluation:
I was hoping to get a concise guide to Boston for an upcoming trip from 48 Hours in Boston. While I feel like I got some places which was good to go to, on the whole I was disappointed in what it lacked-a list of places and why I would like to see them. You can go to other places, or even just Google the books name and get as much or more. Even though, I thought the warning on the Cheers bar was good and worth reading.

 
Table of Contents:
  • Contents
  • 48 House in Boston
  • Behind the Scenes

References:


    No comments: